Call 661-821-0261

IRS / FTB Issue Resolution

As a California-licensed CPA I can represent my clients with the Internal Revenue Service and California Franchise Tax Board. Among the tax resolution services I can provide:

  • Filing prior years' unfiled tax returns
  • Filing amended tax returns
  • Installment payment plan requests
  • Responding to IRS /FTB notices and assessments
  • Tax liens and levies
  • Offers in compromise